Sunday 9 January 2011

Simple Kind To Skin Review

Simple products, well how can you to describe them..well it's simple really, the name says it all! They don't use any perfume or colours which can harm your skin and they use a lot of vitamin goodness in their products. I have a couple of things from their Kind To Skin range including the cleansing lotion, toner and moisturizer. I really liked the cleansing lotion since it was really gentle and removed any dirt from my face. Plus it doesn't dry my skin out whilst cleansing it.

 

I was also impressed with the Simple facial toner since it softened and refreshed my skin. However my least favourite product was the moisturizer. I know I'm probably going contrary to reviews but I have really dry skin and I felt it just wasn't as moisturizing as  the Coco Butter or Johnson's lotion that I use! I would definitely repurchase the other two since they are great and really inexpensive.

2 comments:

  1. i used this when i was younger and it dried out my poor skin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww.. i found that the moisturizer was too drying for my skin too, although I liked the other products :)

    ReplyDelete