Friday 7 January 2011

Tangle Teezer review!!!!

Ohmigod!!! I have had Tangle Teezer on my list for so long, ever since it came onto Dragon's Den, (who can forget that cringing pitch for an investment!) but I've just never wanted to part with £10 for a brush. But I was browsing HotUkDeals (amazing for grabbing absolute bargains!) and I came across this on offer for only £4 and I knew I had to get it! It's had such great reviews and I've never seen it at this price as it usually retails for £9.99!
This is what they have to say:
  • Excellent for detangling both wet and dry hair
  • Painless detangling by using firmer pressure
  • Excellent for children's hair
  • A Must for hair extension wearers
  • Blissful relaxing head massage
I have to say I'm so impressed since my hair always gets into knots and I was always battling with my hair to remove the knots but now I don't have to worry, since this is fantastic and it completely does it job. I'm now wondering why I didn't buy it before! It may be a little pricey for a comb/brush but its definitely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment