Sunday 19 December 2010

And then we fell in love...

Wow three posts in one day ,eh! I really must be bored! And yes we're still snowed in (well not exactly, but still it's too cold to even consider stepping outside!), but that still that doesn't excuse me for still being in my PJ's in the afternoon! :-P 

But I have to tell you guys about the one product that has been my absolute saviour throughout the  cold months and  it is my favourite beauty product of all time( yep I know a BIG statement, but it has to be said!)-the one and only CARMEX

My love affair with carmex began about 2 years ago, when a friend was harping on about some amazing lip balm that her favourite celeb loved and I ended up buying one. At that time I had badly chapped lips and those little vaseline tubs always used to be my answer. But then it all changed... Initially I wasn't too keen on carmex, since I wasn't used to the tingling on my lips-it was always a thick layer of Vaseline slapped on for me. But in time it grew on me (big time) and now I'm never left without it. It protects, heals and moisturizes my lips better than any lip balm I've ever tried, so I would definitely recommend this to everyone!


2 comments:

  1. hahahaha the "friend" you are referring to and the fave celeb would be???????? lolllll!!!!

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems to have slipped my mind...hmmm? x

    ReplyDelete