Sunday 19 December 2010

Models Own Review

Models Own is a newsish brand to the beauty market. I came across it a few months ago, although I didn't really take much notice of the hype. Plus my Boots didn't stock it, so I was a bit weary of buying online without any samples to test out. However a couple of moths ago Models Own had a facebook page with 50% off all items if they reached 10,000 likes, so, I thought then would a good time to test it out.


The verdict: I am so impressed with this brand and it's products that I'm still kicking myself to this day for not ordering more! I honestly can't believe the quality and price of their products!!!! (Everything is under £6!)


First up-the brushes: They are super soft  especially the retractable brush which is my favourite brush (so handy for on the go) and it has not even shed to this day. For the price you are paying you can't  really complain. I brought mine for £3.50 but they are usually £7 for 3 brushes. Even at the normal price I would be willing to pay. Each brush would end up costing around £2.30!!! Of course there are better quality brushes out there, but for the price I cannot fault them.
Includes a shader brush. a smudger brush and an angled brush.

The blusher in warm glow. This is defiantly my favourite out of all the products. The quality is great. It's very similar to Benefit's Coralista although in price there huge difference. Coralista retails at around £21.50 whereas this one is at a mere £5. It's a peachy shade and as the name suggests it gives a slight glow to the cheeks. 



Last up it's the Model's Own lipbalm in Hot Pink. Again the quality is fab and it's super pigmented (what's with the 'super' eh?). I think that  you would most likely buy this for it's colour rather than for moisturising your lips. Regardless it's still very soft. Although I would recommend you use only a very little, if you want a more subtle look, since it's quite loud.


You can purchase model's own from the website http://www.modelsownit.com/
Or you can buy it from Boots, River Island or Asos.

No comments:

Post a Comment