Saturday 18 December 2010

First post-eeek!

So this is my first post, and I have no idea what to write! So much for a first post eh? Its been snowing crazy round here, so I've been stuck at home all day and now it's come to that time when X-Factor usually comes on, but now *shed a tear* it has come to an end. So I thought why not fill this empty void with writing a blog!

I've never strayed from the sideline- always the one reading and entering giveaways rather than writing actual posts. I'm quite nervous how it's going to go, but hey you never know until you don't try (yes I know the cheesiest saying ever!) I've only recently started getting into beauty although I think I'm on my way to becoming a full whack addict! Be warned, once you start, you just can't stop!

But the main reason I'm doing this is because there are so many products out there, sometimes you just never know which is the best quality or how you are going to get the best for your money. So I hope my reviews will help, because especially for me, I like to make sure I read up all the reviews before I spend my money (hey these are hard times!) I hope you enjoy reading my blog (yes, I know I've gone from not knowing what to write to a huge essay!) hehe x :)


Aww cute..this blog is so yummy! http://www.bakerella.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment