Thursday 30 December 2010

Body Shop Haul....Umm Yum!

Body Shop also had a sale on and I managed to pick up a few bits and pieces. I love Body Shop's things since they smell sooo good! But they can be pricey so I usually stock up on their stuff when they have offers or at sale times! 

First up is the body butters which smell amazing!!! They really creamy and it does moisturize your skin. Although I've noticed that it goes a bit thicker in winter so I usually leave it in a warm place because I like really soft.


Also I got two lip butters which weren't in the sale but I really love them! Again like the body butters they're really soft and creamy and just melt onto your lips. They smell so good I just want to eat it! I usually use them when I've lost my Carmex (yep I can't find it at the mo) :(


I also got 2 Born Lippy Lip Balms in Cherry and Watermelon. Now these are only £2 (not in the sale) so I don't mind getting a few of them because they leave a glossy finish to lips and they're really moisturizing as well! And I always end up running out of this because I end up licking it all off!

Sorry, no proper pic for this one and the cube one :(


I got a couple of the handcreams because they only bring these out at Christams time and they have an amazing scent! And they're only a £1!!!


And last up the Shimmer Cube which I got for £5 down from £16! They're really shimmery and the colours are vibrant but not too bold. The packaging's quite cute too! They're not very wintry colours but I'm saving it for Spring/Summer.

Aaarghh..botched up camera, what can you do? lol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment