Thursday 30 December 2010

Online Shopping

So it's that time of year when the sales come and everyone goes completely crazy-queuing up in the early morning in the cold to frantic buying and not forgetting all the shoving and pushing. This year I did most of my sale shopping online and I think that this is the best way to go. You can beat all the queues and how annoying is it when you can't find your size or your item is out of stock! (So frustrating!!!) 

I got some amazing bargains and it is so easy and secure to pay for and it arrives quickly too. Now I know you have to pay delivery charges, which can be really annoying but sometimes its worth it. Although, a lot of online shops have offers like 'Free delivery over £70' or codes so you just have to keep an eye out. 

A few places I shopped online were Debenhams, Asos, Next, House of Frazer, Dorothy Perkins and Amazon. The only thing annoying is when you have to go to the post office or the shops to do all the returns!

No comments:

Post a Comment