Tuesday 21 December 2010

Collection 2000 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner

I've always loved top liner, but because I use it so often I like the easiest and quickest way to draw it on. So when I heard about the felt tip liners I knew I had to get my hands on them! After a bit of searching, it was between Rimmel London's Flash Tip Liner and the Collection 2000 one. I opted for the cheapest and it ended up costing me only £3 for one! ( You know me, I love a bargain!)

It was so easy to use, I couldn't believe I wasn't using this before! Now it takes me about 30 seconds to do my eyes rather than the 10 minutes it took me fiddling about with those gel liners and that brush! I loved how easy it was to handle and I was majorly (feel so American) impressed with the precision of the line.  Also it definitely has staying power and the swatch is still on my hand after a nights sleep! Although, I felt that the liner wasn't black enough and I had to go over it a few more times to get the colour right.


I would give this product a 4/5 but I'm probably going to try the Eyeko Graffiti Liners next, since I really like the colour range and the prices are affordable as well!

P.S Lunar Eclipse today, yes I know, did anyone even notice? But it just sounds like somat important even though I kind of don't even know what it is (too uncle google I go...)
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment